Oba Camping Village
Oba Camping Village is surrounded by lush greenery. Here you can only hear the sounds of the swamp and chirping birds. The village has multi-purpose halls fit for conferences and training, 8 bungalow buildings, and spacious kitchens. They also have Anagama and climbing kilns where you can personally experience ceramic art.
- Check-in: From 14:00
- December - March
Price / Entrance Fee
- Bungalow: 15,000 yen (for up to 4 people)
- Bungalow: 20,000 - 25,000 yen (for up to 8 people)
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes from JR Musashi-Itsukaichi Station by the bus bound for Tsuru Tsuru Onsen. Get off at Nishi-hosoo Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 3741, Oguno, Hinode-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 190-0181
- Amaechi Michael @AmaechiAgbo - 2019-01-23
- METIN GNGOR @METINGNGOR - 2018-09-30
- ANAEDO FILM @AnaedoFilm - 2018-07-15