Surrounded by larch and Mongolian oak trees, Odashiro-ga-hara is a small marshland with a perimeter of two kilometers, located west of the Yukawa River and Senjo-ga-hara Marshland. It is only about 1/4 size of the nearby Senjo-ga-hara and you can walk around the trail which encircles the marshland in two hours. The marshland is filled with blossoming alpine plants such as Thistle and Arctic Iris from spring to summer.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 65 minutes from JR Nikko Station by the bus bound for Yumoto Onsen via Kotoku Onsen. Get off at Akanuma Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Chugushi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, 321-1661
- The Real Japan @TheRealJapan1 - 2019-06-22
- secretmoona @secretmoona - 2019-06-20
- Martina @martinatakano - 2019-06-18
- 🌸 Kazuko 和子 🌸 @iheart30stm - 2019-06-17
- Daryl-Rhys Taylor @DarylRhysT - 2019-06-17