Oyama-Fudoson Temple is a historic temple located on a mountain, where you can look down over Nagasa Valley all the way to the Pacific Ocean. The two carvings of dragons found within the temple were created by the great carver Ihachi during the Edo Period (1603 – 1868). You can enjoy a deeper look into history by touring the temple with a volunteer guide (Japanese language tours available only).
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 35 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Kozuka Bus stop, then walk 20 minutes.
Address / Location
- 1723, Hiratsuka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0232
- Bradley on the *Solitary* Run @bjcjapan - 2021-01-27
- はるべえ@サーフィン大好きな気象予報士 @asasfsas24 - 2021-01-25
- はるべえ＠波乗りお天気ブログ更新中 @asasfsas48 - 2021-01-25