Roppozawa is located between the Kirifuri-kogen Plateau and Ozasa Farm. The site offers grand views of Kuriyama Dam, Mt. Tsukuba-san, and much more besides. In particular, the view from the 290 meters high Roppozawa-bashi Bridge at the altitude of 1,433 meters is magnificent. The walking trails which stretch from the parking lots near the bridge are good for hiking.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Nikko Station by the bus bound for Ozasa Bokujo. Get off at Ropposawa-bashi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Seno, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, 321-1264
- jaminVOG @jaminVOG - 2020-01-18
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-16
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-13
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-11