Ryochu-ji Temple is the birthplace of Ryochu, the third Patriarch of the Jodo sect and a place of historic interest. The seated stature of Kishu Zenshi (an historic title for Ryochu) is designated as a treasure of the Jodo sect. Ryochu spread Buddhist teachings all across the country during the Kamakura Period (1185 - 1333) and left many cultural legacies behind him.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes from JR Miho-Misumi Station by Hyakkoru Bus Loop Line (Clockwise). Get off at Misumi-Kominkan Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 342, Misumicho Mukainota, Hamada-shi, Shimane, 699-3212
- Daniel H. Leussink @danielleussink - 2020-04-07
- ST80 @St800620 - 2020-04-05
- John Imura @ImuraJohn - 2020-04-03
- 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 ✦ 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬! @kyujidam - 2020-04-02
- heib @myfreakyharusuk - 2020-04-02
- ً @junkyusus - 2020-04-02
- 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖌 🐀👑 ft. Yersinia Pestis @maagikarppi - 2020-04-02