Sada-jinja Shrine appears in "Izumo-no-Kuni Fudoki", an ancient records of Izumo which was completed in 733, and has long been worshipped as "Izumo Ninomiya", or the second Izumo-Taisha Shrine since then.
The shrine has a rare characteristic of being composed by three impressive Taisha-style buildings which are designated as a national important cultural property. Sada Shin-noh, a ritual Noh dance which is designated as an intangible UNESCO world heritage, is performed at the shrine.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Matsue Station by the bus bound for Etomo. Get off at Sada-jinja-mae Bus stop.
- 佐太神社公式ホームページ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 73, Kashimacho Sadamiyauchi, Matsue-shi, Shimane, 690-0331
- ♡ 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒂 ♡ @Hvy6I - 2020-07-05
- John Walton 🏳️🌈 ✈️ 🇪🇺 @thatjohn - 2020-07-03
- Joao Jose De Sousa Junior @JoaoJoseDeSous3 - 2020-07-02
- Ruben R. Lamas @rubenrlamas - 2020-07-02
- Hadeel🐼 @26Hdy - 2020-07-02
- جُمان🌻 @ju_1919 - 2020-07-02
- ♡ 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒂 ♡ @Hvy6I - 2020-07-02
- Chris「クリス」🇦🇺 @HalcyonDivide - 2020-07-02
- Guadalupe Ruiz @ruizgua1952 - 2020-07-02
- FIMBA Maxibasketball @fimba - 2020-07-02