Saga Prefectural Nagoya Castle Museum
Saga Prefectural Nagoya Castle Museum is located inside the remains of Nagoya Castle. The museum exhibits materials related to the castle as well as the history of cultural exchange between the Asian continent and Japan from ancient to contemporary times, such as the model ships which were used during the invasions of Korea by Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1592–98), documents of Joseon missions to Japan, and the model of the castletown.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
- December 29 – 31
Price / Entrance Fee
- Regular exhibition: Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes taxi ride from JR Karatsu Station
- 45 minutes from JR Karatsu Station or Ote-guchi Bus Center by the bus bound for Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan. Get off at Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan-iriguchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 1931-3, Chinzeimachi Nagoya, Karatsu-shi, Saga, 847-0401