Built on reclaimed land, the park with 1,400 meters long beach is a popular place among locals for walking, swimming and playing sports.
This waterfront location presents Fukuoka’s most modern face, and is home to a large number of cultural and commercial facilities including Fukuoka Tower. Immediately to the north, flanked by sandy beaches, is a pier called Marizon from where you can cross Hakata Bay by boat to Umi-no-Nakamichi Seaside Park, while just to the south is Fukuoka City Museum. To the east is Hawks Town which features Fukuoka Dome.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes walk from Tojinmachi Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K05)
- 20 minutes walk from Nishijin Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K04)
- 20 minutes walk from Fujisaki Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K03)
- 20 minutes from Nishitetsu-Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station on the Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line by the #302, #305 or #307 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
- 25 minutes from JR Hakata Station by the #306 or #312 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Momochihama, Sawara-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 814-0001