Shima Spain Village "Parque Espana"
Capturing the color and charm of Spain, a unique Spanish-themed amusement park "Parque Espana" features a fantastic world of elaborate parades and amusing character shows. The amusement park also has the world's fastest suspended roller coaster called "The Pyrenees" and many other thrilling attractions.
Next to Spain Village, there is also "Himawari-no-yu", a spa facility which is designed to allow visitors to enjoy natural hot spring bath along with the view of beautiful ocean and nature of Shima.
- Parque Espana: 9:30 - 17:00 *varies according to the season
- Himawari-no-yu Spa: 9:00 - 23:00 *admission until 22:00
- late-January - February
- late-June - early-July
Price / Entrance Fee
- One-day passport: 4,900 yen (General, Adult)
- One-day passport: 3,900 yen (Student)
- One-day passport: 3,300 yen (Child)
- Himawari-no-yu Spa: 1,050 yen / 750 yen (General, Adult); 650 yen / 450 yen (Child) *discount rate is available for the guests of Parque Espana
Access / Public Transport
- 13 minutes from Ugata Station on the Kintetsu Shima Line by the bus bound for Shima Spain-mura. Get off at Shima Spain-mura Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 952-4, Isobecho Sakazaki, Shima-shi, Mie, 517-0212