Shiraito-no-taki Falls (in Karuizawa)
Shiraito-no-taki Falls is one of the major tourist spots in Karuizawa. The falls located along the Shiraito Highland Way is only 3 meters in height but 70 meters in width. The source of Shiraito-no-taki Falls is the subsoil water of Mt. Asama-yama, so there is no river above the falls. The water running off the wide rock face looks like a curtain of white threads. The falls is brightly lit up in August.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Karuizawa Station by the bus bound for Kita-Karuizawa or Kusatsu. Get off at Shiraito-no-Taki Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Nagakura, Karuizawa-machi Kitasaku-gun, Nagano, 389-0111
- saf @coolasfmetawin - 2020-09-23
- Charlie Brown @Charlie60900905 - 2020-09-19
- いこい山荘 Ikoisanso & いこいヴィラ IKOI Villa @IKOIResorts - 2020-09-18
- 空鉄 @ja819061 - 2020-09-18
- 軍艦巻 @ikura97ikura - 2020-09-18
- Tiffany 🦉Dire Owl🦉Trent @tiffanytrent - 2020-09-18