Shiraito-no-taki Falls (in Karuizawa)
Shiraito-no-taki Falls is one of the major tourist spots in Karuizawa. The falls located along the Shiraito Highland Way is only 3 meters in height but 70 meters in width. The source of Shiraito-no-taki Falls is the subsoil water of Mt. Asama-yama, so there is no river above the falls. The water running off the wide rock face looks like a curtain of white threads. The falls is brightly lit up in August.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Karuizawa Station by the bus bound for Kita-Karuizawa or Kusatsu. Get off at Shiraito-no-Taki Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Nagakura, Karuizawa-machi Kitasaku-gun, Nagano, 389-0111
- すいーと @isaiah_sweetie - 2020-07-11
- waniey @wanieyuichi - 2020-07-10
- coop, the boop upon ur nose • ✊🏻✊🏿A C A B✊🏿✊🏻 @tayttimus - 2020-07-08
- Stephanie Jowers @stephaniejowers - 2020-07-07