Shiraiwa-no-Taki Waterfall is located at the source of clear water, Hirai-gawa River. It is the greatest waterfall in Hinode Town and consists of three levels; The first is a drop of 8.5 meters, the second is 12 meters and the third is 15 meters.
You can also go to the summit of Mt. Hinode-yama from here through Shiraiwa-no-Taki Waterfall Hiking Course. It takes about 95 minutes from the waterfall.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 17 minutes from JR Musashi-Istukaichi Station by the bus bound for Tsuru Tsuru Onsen. Get off at Shiraiwa-no-Taki Bus stop, then walk 20 minutes.
Address / Location
- Oguno, Hinode-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 190-0181
- Aila Corbin @AilaCorbin - 2014-08-31
- Embody More Light: 75¢ OFF Coupon HINODE RICE PRODUCT http://t.co/h52v2qC4cD #coupon #hinode #rice #lunch #dinner #sushi #yum #stickyrice
- William Salles @will_Lpa - 2014-08-31
- Hinodeeee!!! Diamond Energy Drink !!!!!!!! #mmn #hinode #muitofeliz #diamond #energy #drink http://t.co/IXLh0QMWiW
- Ankleen @Ankleen - 2014-08-27
- Check out Vintage HINODE Japanese Pitcher - Orange Daisy Design - Lidded and SWEET! #Hinode http://t.co/PxUcoFEsnc via @eBay
- Laura Vierkant @levierkant_24 - 2014-08-25
- whenever i forget my order at a restaurant @hrcantrell_33 just orders it for me bc she knows me so well 👌 #hinode
- Melissa Martin West @MelissaMWest - 2014-08-25
- I love washing rice, he loves eating it, I think we were meant to be :) #hinode #formyhungryhawaiian http://t.co/wgZ8mPlOev