Shiraiwa-no-Taki Waterfall is located at the source of clear water, Hirai-gawa River. It is the greatest waterfall in Hinode Town and consists of three levels; The first is a drop of 8.5 meters, the second is 12 meters and the third is 15 meters.
You can also go to the summit of Mt. Hinode-yama from here through Shiraiwa-no-Taki Waterfall Hiking Course. It takes about 95 minutes from the waterfall.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 17 minutes from JR Musashi-Istukaichi Station by the bus bound for Tsuru Tsuru Onsen. Get off at Shiraiwa-no-Taki Bus stop, then walk 20 minutes.
Address / Location
- Oguno, Hinode-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 190-0181
- Jayme Wivel I-/ @JaymeWivel - 2014-08-23
- One year and a month ago @learaxlovely and I became best friends!! Tonight we relived those memories #hinode #fbf http://t.co/AVkF6T6WnL
- André Roberti @andre_roberti - 2014-08-21
- HND tem gosto de Sucesso ! #hnd #diamondenergydrink #hinode #lifestyle #mmn #omelhor http://t.co/nFzBPxQXxF
- Ankleen @Ankleen - 2014-08-20
- Check out Vintage HINODE Japanese Pitcher - Orange Daisy Design - Lidded and SWEET! #Hinode http://t.co/oqtje2Tg31 via @eBay
- Pol Roca @polroc - 2014-08-17
- What a nice surprise I found at #Narita airport. The organizer of #Hinode is flying back home today, too. Good trip! http://t.co/YuKtVsW8In
- Kristyn Cornman @KristynCornman - 2014-08-16
- Happy Birthday Brenty! #19 #Hinode