Shiramazu-no-Oanabatake Flower Gardens
Due to the influence of Kuroshio Current, Chikura Town has a warm winter. Flowers such as Marigold, Violet, and Snapdragon, are cultivated in open air along the State Route 410. There are also flower shops which provide flower picking, watching, and tasting in addition to accommodation services to visitors. This is the only spot in the southern part of the Boso-hanto Peninsula where you can see the flower gardens and the ocean at the same time.
- 8:00 - Sunset (January - March)
- April - December
Price / Entrance Fee
- Varies according to the flower garden
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Chikura Station by the bus bound for Awa-Shirahama. Get off at Siramazu-no-Oanabatake Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Chikuracho Shiramazu, Minamiboso-shi, Chiba, 295-0027
- tsuyoshikozu🍠📸 @_likethefilm_ - 2020-09-25
- ZoomStocks @ZoomStocks - 2020-09-25
- mitsushiro-nakagawa @mitsushiro - 2020-09-24