In the upstream region of Hatonosu-keikoku Valley sits Shiromaru Dam, which was constructed in 1963 and holds back the Tama-gawa River. The dam has a underground facility called "Gyodo" where you can watch passing school of fish from the Tama-gawa River to the dam lake.
Further upstream from the dam lake is Kazuma-kyo Gorge. One of Okutama's most peaceful valleys, the area is very popular among fishers.
- Gyodo: 10:00 - 16:00 (April - November)
- Gyodo: Irregular (April - November)
- Gyodo: December - March
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from JR Shiromaru Station
Address / Location
- Tanazawa, Okutama-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 198-0106
- ⛄️50xさん⚡️Bitcoin🎅🏻 @rt395minerals - 2018-12-12
- ⛄️⚡️Bitcoin Cowboy ⚡️ 🎅🏻 @rt395minerals - 2018-12-12
- Cuddly Bear @CuddlyB11479801 - 2018-11-18
- Tokyo Fox 🦊 (東京狐) @tokyofox - 2018-07-13
- CheeseSniffer @CheeseSniffer - 2017-05-03