In the 4-kilometer gorge along the Arakawa River, you can see mountain craigs, oddly-shaped rocks, 180 meters high Kakuenbo rock and a famous water fall, Sengataki Falls.
From Tenjinmori to Nosen in the middle of gorge, a Totebasha sightseeing horse carriage is available. You can enjoy a peaceful ride for 2 kilometers and see famous scenic spots with a guide.
- Open 24 hours
- Totebasha horse carriage: 9:00 - 15:00
- No closing days
- Totebasha horse carriage: mid-December - March
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
- Totebasha horse carriage: 1,000 yen
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Kofu Station by the bus bound for Shosenkyo-takigami. Get off at Tenjinmori Bus stop.
- 昇仙峡観光協会 ｜ トップページ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- Takanaricho, Kofu-shi, Yamanashi, 400-1214
- Japan Hoppers @JapanHoppers - 2017-12-06
- Lew Amack @LAlawMedMBA - 2017-05-10