Tajima Ankoku-ji Temple
Tajima Ankoku-ji Temple, which belongs to the Daitoku-ji branch of the Rinzai School, was established in the late Kamakura Period (1185 - 1333). The temple is famous for its 100-year-old Dodan-Tsutsuji (Enkianthus perulatus) trees that were planted in the backyard when the temple's Hondo main hall was reconstructed in 1904. These trees create mesmerizing scenery, especially in November with their beautiful red leaves.
- 8:00 - 19:00 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- 300 yen (General, Adult)
- Admission Free (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 40 minutes taxi ride from JR Toyooka Station.
Address / Location
- 327, Tantocho Aida, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo, 668-0324
- Funimag @funimag - 2019-02-19
- Jazz Up Japan @JazzUpJapan - 2019-02-18
- Jazu @junaz - 2019-02-15
- NEOTRIPER【波瀾万丈野郎】 @takuma_NEOTRIP - 2019-02-12