Takamine-kogen is particularly beautiful in summer and autumn. Many wild flowers bloom on here from June to September. There is a visitor center where you can arrange for trekking guides in summer and snow shoe guides in winter.
The center of the highland is Kurumazaka Ridge which is to the west of Mt. Asama-yama. You can enjoy a panoramic view of Chikuma-gawa River, Mt Yatsugatake, the Northern Alps and Mt. Fuji.
- Visitor center: 8:00 - 17:00
- Visitor center: No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 45 minutes from Komoro Station on the JR lines or Shinano Railway by the bus bound for Komoro Kogen. Get off at Takamine Kogen Hotel-mae Bus stop.
- 60 minutes from JR Sakudaira Station by the bus bound for Komoro Kogen. Get off at Takamine Kogen Hotel-mae Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 704, Hishidaira, Komoro-shi, Nagano, 384-0041
- VT500Ascot_Rider @zsvZXSsFE8ovwyT - 2021-01-09