Tamatsukuriyu-jinja Shrine (Wishing Stone)
Tamatsukuriyu-jinja Shrine enshrines Tamanooya-no-Mikoto, the god who is said to have created Yasakani-no-Magatama, one of the three Imperial Regalia of Japan.
The shrine is a popular spiritual place because of its famous Wishing Stone, a naturally formed stone ball. Visitors can make a wish as they pour water on the stone, and then take home a small with-granting stone as a souvenir.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 6 minutes from JR Tamatsukuri Onsen Station by the bus bound for Tamatsukuri Onsen. Get off at the last stop.
- 25 minutes walk from JR Tamatsukuri Onsen Station
Address / Location
- 522, Tamayucho Tamatsukuri, Matsue-shi, Shimane, 699-0201
- About Anime 101 @AboutAnime101EN - 2020-09-25
- LACMA Bot @LACMAbot - 2020-09-21
- James Alexander Jack 🇳🇱🏴🇯🇵 @jamesajack - 2020-09-20
- I Talk You Talk @italkyoutalk - 2020-09-20
- ローラ (Laura) @kitty_witty_cat - 2020-09-20
- Highlighting Japan @HighlightingJ - 2020-09-19