The World Glassware Hall in Inawashiro
Located in kitty-corner from Hideyo Noguchi Memorial Hall, the World Glassware Hall displays over 25,000 items of the finest world glass collection, including Bohemian glass and Venetian glass. Many of these items are available for sale (Most of the prices are around 1,000 yen). Visitors can try making original glass at the Glassware Studio located inside this museum. A local beer shop and its restaurant are on the same premises.
- 9:00 - 18:00
- 9:00 - 17:00 (November 11 - December 10)
- 9:00 - 16:00 (December 11 - March 10)
- 2 days in late-December
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 8 minutes from JR Inawashiro Station by the bus bound for Nagahama / Kin-no-hashi. Get off at Noguchi Hideyo Kinenkan-mae Bus stop.
- 世界のガラス館 猪苗代店 福島県猪苗代町 観光 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 85, Mitsuwa Murahigashi, Inawashiro-machi Yama-gun, Fukushima, 969-3284