Tojinbo Tower stands very close to Tojinbo cliffs as its name suggests. From the 55 meters high observation tower (100 meters high above sea level), you can see not only Tojinbo cliffs, Oshima Island and Cape Echizen-misaki, but also Hakusan mountain range and Noto-hanto Peninsula in a fine day. The tower also has a souvenir shop on the first floor and a restaurant on the second floor.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- Admission Free
- Observatory: 500 yen (General, Adult)
- Observatory: 300 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from Mikuni Station on the Echizen Railway Mikuni Awara Line by the bus bound for Tojinbo. Get off at Tojinbo Bus stop.
- 東尋坊タワー (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- Mikunicho Anto Tojinbo, Sakai-shi, Fukui, 913-0064