Located on the 5th floor of the Haneda Airport International Terminal, TOKYO POP TOWN is filled with shops selling characters from Anime, a world-famous part of Japanese culture, and hands-on facilities as well. It is a place that anyone can enjoy regardless of age, gender, or nationality, with facilities such as the state-of-the-art Planetarium Starry Cafe, which is the first planetarium built inside an airport.
- Open 24 hours
- Shops: 9:00 - 22:00 *varies according to the shop
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- Directly connected from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station on the Tokyo Monorail
- Directly connected from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station on the Keikyu Airport Line (KK16)
Address / Location
- 2-6-5, Hanedakuko, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144-0041
- Kat Bee @katbeee - 2014-10-21
- @peach_kelli_pop I met someone in Tokyo who wants to interview you and show you around when yr in town next week!