Tokyo Solamachi is a “new downtown-style” commercial facility in Tokyo Skytree Town. Gathered here are more than 300 shops that serve your fashion, tourism, and eating needs. A view of the tower from up close can be enjoyed while eating at the restaurants located on the 30th and 31st floors of East Yard building.
The facility is directly connected with Konica Minolta Planetarium “Tenku” and Sumida Aquarium both located in Tokyo Skytree Town as well as the entrance of the Tokyo Skytree.
- B3 – 5F: 10:00 – 21:00 *varies according to the shop
- 6 – 7F, 30 – 31F: 11:00 – 23:00 *varies according to the shop
Access / Public Transport
- Short walk from Tokyo Skytree Station on the Tobu Skytree Line (TS02)
- Short walk from Oshiage Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line (Z12), Tobu Skytree Line (TS03), Toei Asakusa Line (A20), or Keisei Oshiage Line (KS45)
Address / Location
- 1-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, 131-0045