Tokyu Plaza Omotesando-Harajuku
Tokyu Plaza Omotesando-Harajuku is a shopping mall opened in the middle of the Omotesando and Harajuku area as a center of Japanese fashion and culture. The mall has assembled tenants based on its development concept of showcasing one-of-the-kind merchandise that you can buy only here. Check out all of the shops (brands introduced first time in Japan, flagship shops, and shops with new line business) in this mall.
The mall has a rooftop terrace called Omohara-no-Mori (Omohara Forest) created with many trees to form a green zone in harmony with that of the neighboring Meiji-jingu Shrine and Zelkova trees along Omotesando-dori Avenue. The terrace serves as a haven for rest and relaxation.
- Shops: 11:00 - 21:00
- Restaurants (6F - 7F): 8:30 -23:00
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- Short walk from Meijijingu-mae Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line (C03) or Fukutoshin Line (F15)
- 4 minutes walk from JR Harajuku Station
Address / Location
- 4-30-3, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0001
- Kim Geck Lim @kimgecklim - 2015-09-01
- CowDylanEEEEle @CowDylanEEEEle8 - 2015-08-13
- AussieinJapan @AussieinJapan - 2015-08-12
- Kim Geck Lim @kimgecklim - 2015-07-22
- Mimei ✩ セーラーウンチ @mimei - 2015-07-16