TOYOTA Commemorative Museum of Industry Technology exhibits Toyota's textile machinery, which was one of the core industries that helped build modern Japan, and automobile engineering that continues to drive the country’s development. The large museum, built in a former Toyota's factory site, allows visitors to meet, learn about, and experience first-hand the spirit of Japan's manufacturing.
- 9:30 - 17:00 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
Price / Rate
- 500 yen (General, Adult)
- 300 yen (Student)
- 200 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 3 minutes walk from Sakou Station on the Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line
Address / Location
- 4-1-35, Noritakeshimmachi, Nishi-ku Nagoya-shi, Aichi, 451-0051
- SINTESA ULFAH ^^ @Imsintesacs - 2014-08-30
- MINI ROBOTICS #TOYOTA #COMMEMORATIVE #MUSEUM #OF #INDUSTRY #AND #TECHNOLOGY :-D ;-) ~Awesome~ http://t.co/SwTAlkYYBU
- Pu'uwai D & C @PuuwaiD_C - 2014-08-26
- Check out this amazing all wood Toyota pickup at the "Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology" in Nagoya, Japan.