Utsubuki Park was opened when Emperor Taisho visited Tottori prefecture in the Meiji Period (1868 – 1912). Hiryukaku, the accommodation for the emperor still exists in the park. Utsubuki Park is one of the best spots in the Chugoku region for cherry blossom viewing. When it becomes spring, many different types of cherry blossoms and other trees bloom, and many tourists flock to the area.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 17 mintes from JR Kurayoshi Station by the bus bound for Kurayoshi Park Square. Get off at Shiyakusyo-Utsubuki-koen Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Nakanocho, Kurayoshi-shi, Tottori, 682-0824
- ZEKKEI Japan @zekkei_jp - 2019-06-25
- Elaine Tan @jazz_in_april - 2019-06-25
- Elaine Tan @jazz_in_april - 2019-06-23
- TokyoReporter @tokyoreporter - 2019-06-18