Venetian Glass Museum (Hakone Garasu-no-Mori Museum)
Evoking an elegant European villa, the museum is set in the verdantly forested Sengoku-hara area. It showcases prominent glass artworks both antique and contemporary, including a goblet of the Rothschild family and a compote of the Medici family.
The adjoining shop sells a selection of tempting glass items. The open-air café restaurant is the ideal place to take a rest. It has splendid views of a lush garden with a pond in the center and the mountains of Hakone in the distance.
- 9:0 - 17:30 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- 1,500 yen (General, Adult)
- 1,100 yen (Student)
- 600 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 25 minutes from Hakone-Yumoto Station on the Hakone Tozan Line or Odakyu Line by the bus bound for Kojiri / Togen-dai. Get off at Hyoseki / Hakone Garasunomori-mae Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 940-48, Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, 250-0631
- Vanessa Ngochua @vanngochua - 2019-04-24
- William @wwainwright - 2019-04-24
- 独木桥 @dumuqiaonyc - 2019-04-24
- Japanese Restaurants Guide - SAVOR JAPAN @SavorJapan - 2019-04-24
- Gurpreet Kaur | ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਕੌਰ @gtkaur2011 - 2019-04-24
- Line spa and polish @linespaandpolis - 2019-04-24
- Harinder Singh | ਹਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ @1Force - 2019-04-24