Yama-no-Furusato Mura Village
Yama-no-Furusato Mura is a facility designed to bring visitors in touch with Okutama's diversity of nature. They offer log cabins, campgrounds, barbecue sites, guided hiking, workshops for making wood crafts, stone crafts, potteries, and natural food. It is the perfect destination for the people who are interested in nature experiences, hands-on activities, lodging or more.
- 9:00 - 16:30
- December 29 - January 3
Price / Entrance Fee
- Varies according to the facility
Access / Public Transport
- 32 minutes from JR Okutama Station by the bus bound for Tanba, Kosuge or Tozura. Get off at Kogouchi-jinja Bus stop, then walk 40 minutes.
- 山のふるさと村ビジターセンター 東京都立奥多摩湖畔公園 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1740, Kawano, Okutama-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 198-0225
- oldtimejapan @oldtimejapan - 2019-03-17
- AccTravel @AccTravel - 2019-03-16
- Kevin Druelle @Kevin_Druelle - 2019-03-16
- Jitio。@ 日本 @Jitio_ - 2019-03-13