Yamanaka-ko Hana-no-Miyako Park / Seiryu-no-Sato
Hana-no-Miyako Park is a theme park that features flowers. It consists of free area and pay area. In the free area, you can see various flowers bloom from season to season over a vast area of 30 thousand square meters. In the pay area (Seiryu-no-Sato), you can see 80-meter wide Myojin-no-taki waterfall, three big water wheels, lava tree molds, and tropical plants in a greenhouse.
- 8:30 - 17:30 (April 16 - October 15)
- 9:00 - 16:30 (October 16 - April 15)
- Tuesdays (December 1 - March 15) *except national holidays
Price / Entrance Fee
- Hana-no-Miyako Park: Admission Free
- Seiryuno-Sato (April 16 - October 15): 500 yen (General, Adult); 200 yen (Child)
- Seiryuno-Sato (March 16 - April 15, October 16 - November 30): 300 yen (General, Adult); 120 yen (Child)
- Seiryuno-Sato (December 1 - March 15): Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from Fujisan Staiton on Fujikyuko Line by the bus bound for Gotenba or Hirano. Get off at Hana-no-miyako Koen-iriguchi Bus stop, then walk 20 minutes.
- 山中湖花の都公園 - 富士山・山中湖観光スポット (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1650, Yamanaka, Yamanakako-mura Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi, 401-0501
- James Halat @jimjimtomo - 2020-01-16