Yasugi-bushi Entertainment Hall
The Yasugi-bushi Entertainment Hall is located in the same city where the dance was developed and takes its name from, Yasugi. The hall is dedicated to live performances and the nationwide promotion of this local folk song and dance. In the hall, you can enjoy a performance of Yasugi-bushi or even try your hand at the dance itself. A souvenir shop is available selling Yasuhi-bushi themed gifts and food.
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 1st Wednesday of May, October, and November (except national holidays)
- Wednesdays (except national holidays)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 600 yen (General, Adult)
- 300 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 17-minute taxi ride from JR Yasugi Station
- 30 minute from JR Yasugi Station by the Yasugi Tourism Loop Bus (Inner-Loop). Get off at Yasugi-bushi Engekikan Bus stop.
- 安来節演芸館：安来節の殿堂 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 534, Furukawacho, Yasugi-shi, Shimane, 692-0064
- Robert Jacques @RobertJacques11 - 2019-02-19
- Wafuku @Wafuku_me - 2019-02-18