Yomogi Fudo-taki Waterfalls
If you walk or drive one kilometer down a road leading away from Prefecture Route 81 (Kiyosumi-Yoro Line) in the Yomogi District, and go another 150 meters into the mountains, you will find a sanctuary tucked away in the woods. There you will find a set of waterfalls 10 meters in height and 8 meters wide. The larger waterfall is aptly named "Odaki (male waterfall)" and the smaller is called "Medaki (female waterfall)". The waterfalls are spectacular after a downpour, especially among the fresh green of early summer and the vibrant colors of late autumn (mid-November to early-December). A truly amazing area amongst the autumn colors, there is a waterfall observation post and hiking path built for nature walks.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Awa-Amatsu Station by the bus bound for Kiyosumi. Get off at Yomogi Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
Address / Location
- Yomogi, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 299-5506
- HOTEL ALZA KYOTO · ホテル アルザ京都 @AlzaHotel - 2020-09-24
- UraUraTour京都 @UraUraTourKYOTO - 2020-09-20
- Levi（リーバイ） @lescoggi - 2020-09-20
- はるべえ@週末サーファーのためのブログ毎日更新 @asasfsas24 - 2020-09-20
- 風と波を知るための備忘録 @asasfsas48 - 2020-09-20