Yomogi Fudo-taki Waterfalls
If you walk or drive one kilometer down a road leading away from Prefecture Route 81 (Kiyosumi-Yoro Line) in the Yomogi District, and go another 150 meters into the mountains, you will find a sanctuary tucked away in the woods. There you will find a set of waterfalls 10 meters in height and 8 meters wide. The larger waterfall is aptly named "Odaki (male waterfall)" and the smaller is called "Medaki (female waterfall)". The waterfalls are spectacular after a downpour, especially among the fresh green of early summer and the vibrant colors of late autumn (mid-November to early-December). A truly amazing area amongst the autumn colors, there is a waterfall observation post and hiking path built for nature walks.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Awa-Amatsu Station by the bus bound for Kiyosumi. Get off at Yomogi Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
Address / Location
- Yomogi, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 299-5506
- All About Japan @AllAbout_Japan - 2019-06-23
- Wildlife Warriors @GlobalWarriors - 2019-06-21
- Saverio Di Sensi @SaverioSensi - 2019-06-21
- Steve Beason @daihlo - 2019-06-21
- Terran Nerd @terrannerd - 2019-06-20
- Best Trip Review Site In Japan @CITYS_PRIDE_EN - 2019-06-20