Yubara Onsen Museum
Yubara Onsen Museum exhibits the history and folk tales of Yubara Onsen hot spring as well as 10,000 books which are donated by a writer and Onsen critic Yufuto Noguchi who published many Onsen-related books. The facility also holds a variety of events and workshops.
Visitors can enjoy unique slipper table-tennis on the second floor. On the first floor are a gallery of stained-glass and a glass factory.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 210 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 35 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Yubara Onsen Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 124, Yubaraonsen, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0402
- meewow 💦 @mirobutt - 2019-06-17
- 古伊万里 @koimariyuyaku - 2019-06-17
- 花火 @kekkokeke78 - 2019-06-17
- UltimateSakura[Commissions OPEN] @UltimateSakura2 - 2019-06-17
- UltimateSakura[Commissions OPEN] @UltimateSakura2 - 2019-06-15
- Joe Gagne @joegagne - 2019-06-14
- Ben Slama Adel @Maniwa_A - 2019-06-13
- MRGJapanFan @FanMrg - 2019-06-12
- Ben Slama Adel @Maniwa_A - 2019-06-11
- Addy Mee @Addy_ATC - 2019-06-10