Yubara Onsen Museum
Yubara Onsen Museum exhibits the history and folk tales of Yubara Onsen hot spring as well as 10,000 books which are donated by a writer and Onsen critic Yufuto Noguchi who published many Onsen-related books. The facility also holds a variety of events and workshops.
Visitors can enjoy unique slipper table-tennis on the second floor. On the first floor are a gallery of stained-glass and a glass factory.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 210 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 35 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Yubara Onsen Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 124, Yubaraonsen, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0402
- hendreyfus rights!!! @dotingdale - 2019-02-24
- たこ @0408Kouki - 2019-02-21
- Ochan30🏳️🌈 @Ochan30 - 2019-02-20
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-20
- Marco Rdz. @MANIWA_980106 - 2019-02-19
- Jeremy @ProphetOfAsh - 2019-02-18
- Anikai @anikaidesu - 2019-02-17
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-16