Yubara Onsen Museum
Yubara Onsen Museum exhibits the history and folk tales of Yubara Onsen hot spring as well as 10,000 books which are donated by a writer and Onsen critic Yufuto Noguchi who published many Onsen-related books. The facility also holds a variety of events and workshops.
Visitors can enjoy unique slipper table-tennis on the second floor. On the first floor are a gallery of stained-glass and a glass factory.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 210 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 35 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Yubara Onsen Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 124, Yubaraonsen, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0402
- hot diggity dog @pinnku - 2019-04-23
- THE Pro Wrestling @WrestlingIsL1fe - 2019-04-23
- midwestterritory @mwterritory - 2019-04-22
- Adam Lash @newfoundmass - 2019-04-19
- Jeremy @ProphetOfAsh - 2019-04-16
- RYO TANAKA [DJ SEN-NIN] @DJ_SEN_NIN - 2019-04-15