Yubara Onsen Museum
Yubara Onsen Museum exhibits the history and folk tales of Yubara Onsen hot spring as well as 10,000 books which are donated by a writer and Onsen critic Yufuto Noguchi who published many Onsen-related books. The facility also holds a variety of events and workshops.
Visitors can enjoy unique slipper table-tennis on the second floor. On the first floor are a gallery of stained-glass and a glass factory.
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 210 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 35 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Yubara Onsen Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 124, Yubaraonsen, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0402
- maniwa_nayu @maniwa_nayu - 2020-07-05
- 💐Tip @tipsy_scales - 2020-07-03
- Re(n)o 🔮🍁 @usaminlovebot - 2020-06-29