Yuki-jinja Shrine honors Yuki Munehiro, a commander who destroyed the Kamakura Shogunate with Nitta Yoshisada in 1333 and contributed to the establishment of a new administration dedicated to Emperor Godaigo.
Red, pink, and white single blossoms, and double-flowered plum trees have been planted in remembrance of him. Especially famous are the 300 magnificent Shidare plum trees.
- 9:00 – 16:00
- 9:00 – 17:00 (mid-February to mid-March)
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
- 500 yen (General, Adult) *Sperical rate during Plum Festival (mid-February to mid-March)
- 200 yen (Child) *Sperical rate during Plum Festival (mid-February to mid-March)
Access / Public Transport
- 18 minutes walk from JR Akogi Station
- 14 minutes from Tsu Station on the JR lines, Kintetsu Line or Ise Railway Line by the bus bound for Yonezu or Tenpaku. Get off at Yuki-jinja-mae Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 2341, Fujikata, Tsu-shi, Mie, 514-0815
- Pudding Prince @Puddince_Macka - 2019-06-15
- ikeba41 @kokenikunabeda4 - 2019-06-15
- ikeba41 @kokenikunabeda4 - 2019-06-14
- 空color @sora_color_work - 2019-06-13
- Pudding Prince @Puddince_Macka - 2019-06-10
- Wes Lang @hikinginjapan - 2019-06-10