Asamushi-Onsen hot spring area has a history of nearly 1,200 years, but still offers a moment of luxury even today.
At this roadside rest area "Yu-sa Asamushi", you will find a hot spring with a stunning view of the sun setting on Mutsu Bay from the top floor. There are also a gallery, restaurant and souvenir shop in this building. Try out their original Bento lunch box "Asaben" or Cassis (blackcurrant) soft-serve ice cream.
- Hot Spring: 7:00 - 21:00
- Shops: 9:00 - 19:00; 9:00 - 21:00 (July - August); 9:00 - 18:00 (December - March)
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Hot Spring: 350 yen (General, Adult)
- Hot Spring: 150 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 2 minutes walk from Asamushi-Onsen Station on the Aoimori Railway Line
- 道の駅ゆ～さ浅虫 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 341-19, Asamushi Horarudani, Aomori-shi, Aomori, 039-3501
- Around Japan @AroundJapan2014 - 2018-12-16
- cokoguri @cokoguri - 2018-12-12
- TAIKEN JAPAN @TAIKENJAPAN - 2018-12-10