Zao Heart Land
Zao Heart Land is a 1,000,000-square-meter farm located in the Nanokahara highlands. You can touch the rabbits, sheep, cows, and goats living in the farm. In addition to milking a cow, you can try making cheese, butter, sausage, and ice cream (You need to make a booking at least one week in advance for these food making workshops).
At the restaurants in the farm, you can enjoy barbecue with Zao beef and pork, as well as the dishes cooked with their original cheese and milk, such as cheese fondue, pizza, bread, and cake.
- 9:30 - 17:00
- December - March
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 50 minutes from JR Shiraishi-Zao Station by the bus bound for Miyagi Zao Royal Hotel. Get off at Togatta-Onsen Bus stop.
- 蔵王酪農センター (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 201, Togattaonsen Nanokahara, Zao-machi Katta-gun, Miyagi, 989-0916
- VisitMiyagi @vismyg - 2019-02-19
- VisitMiyagi @vismyg - 2019-02-17
- sorcerersstone @thesorcererssto - 2019-02-15
- #NOlympics2020 @NOlympics2020 - 2019-02-15
- #ケチって火炎瓶 @MolotovAbe - 2019-02-15
- Jeff Leu @BabyBlueJeff - 2019-02-12
- Max Making @MituUltra - 2019-02-11
- Black Catさん @j_videography - 2019-02-11
- Black Catさん @j_videography - 2019-02-10