Aomori Prefectural Folk Museum comprehensively introduces Aomori prefecture's nature, history, culture, and apples by using movies, models and dioramas in the eight exhibition rooms.
The museum's special exhibition hall used to be the Aomori Bank's head office.
The building, designated as a national cultural property, was donated to Aomori Prefecture from the bank in 1970.
- 9:00 - 18:00 (May - October)
- 9:00 - 18:00 (November - April)
- Irregular (about 10days a year)
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes walk from Aomori Station on the JR lines or Aoimori Railway Line
Address / Location
- Wikipedia Stub Bot @wpstubs - 2016-04-10