Country Farm Tokyo German Village (Tokyo Doitsu Mura) is a theme park which features a serene countryside of Germany.
In the vast field of 910,000 square meters, the theme park has a variety of attractions, such as mini-golf courses, an archery facility, a slope for grass sledding, gardens with various colors and brightness flowers, a restaurant which serves German dishes, and more.
From the Ferris wheel painted with the black-red-gold German flag, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the beautiful Tokyo Bay and Boso Peninsula.
- 9:30 - 17:00 *admission until 16:00
- 9:30 - 20:00 (mid-November - early-February)
Access / Public Transport
- 39 minutes from JR Chiba Station by the bus bound for Awa-Kamogawa. Get off at Tokyo Doitsu Mura Bus stop (The number of buses is limited. Please check the timetable in advance).
- 20 minute taxi ride from JR Anegasaki Station
- 20 minute taxi ride from JR Nagaura Station