The building was originally a liquor shop built in 1910 and operated until 1986.
Then it was moved to the current location to be used as an exhibition hall of Shitamachi Museum.
The exhibits include old scales, barrels and pestles that were actually used in the liquor shop during the Meiji era (1868 - 1912).
- 9:30 - 16:30 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
- Year-end and New Year's holidays
Access / Public Transport
- 11 minutes walk from JR Uguisudani Station