Fukushu-en Garden was constructed to commemorate the 10th anniversary of friendship between Naha city and Fuzhou city in China.
This authentic Chinese garden has 8,500 square meters of grass area.
All buildings are made of wood.
Entrance and exit gate towards the four points of the compass.
Each gate has a different style and traditional Chinese structure.
- 9:00 - 18:00 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Wednesdays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from Kencho-mae Station on the Yui Rail
Address / Location
- Asatsuyu 朝露｜Japan Travel Advisor @asatsuyutravel - 2021-06-27
- Nicole Brooks @h0neybbq - 2017-07-30
- Natalia Martinez @NataliaDeJesusM - 2017-04-16
- Denise Loftesnes @idtwin - 2016-09-18