The sublime Kumagawa-jinja Shrine from the Azuchi-Momoyama Era (1573 - 1603) is the oldest wooden building in Fussa city, and is one of the designated tangible cultural assets of Tokyo.
There is the Mori Museum of Art in the precincts, and Takara-ichi Market (an antique market) is held on the second Sunday every month.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 8 minutes walk from JR Kumagawa Station
- 12 minutes walk from Haijima Station on the JR lines or Seibu Haijima Line (SS36)