Hiruzen Winery grows their original crimson glory vine that was developed from the wild vine on the Hiruzen-kogen Plateau.
Visitors can see the process of making wine at their factory.
The winery also has a shop which sells wine, juice and jam as well as a café where visitors can enjoy cheese made in Hiruzen and a lunch box filled with the local vegetables together with their wine.
- 9:00 – 17:00 (April - November)
- 10:00 – 16:00 (December - March)
- Tuesdays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Access / Public Transport
- 75 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Hiruzen Bus stop.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
Address / Location
- Japan Australia @Japan_Australia - 2018-12-16
- まっちーさん @necro275840 - 2017-05-02
- まっちーさん@5/13有馬温泉 @necro275840 - 2017-05-02
- まっちーさん@5/2-3岡山旅行 @necro275840 - 2017-05-02
- まっちーさん@5/5食博 @necro275840 - 2017-05-02
- ＯＺＭＡ @OZMA_GSX - 2015-07-26