Kaiyukan is a public bath facility which uses the natural radon hot spring water originates from the Hiruzen-kogen plateau.
Visitors can enjoy the majestic scenery of Mt. Hiruzen from the outdoor baths.
The facility also offers mini golf courses, tennis courts, and a rental bicycle service, so it is a good idea to taking a bath after enjoying these outdoor activities.
- 10:00 – 22:00 (April - October) *admission until 21:15
- 10:00 – 21:00 (November - March) *admission until 20:30
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by the bus bound for Hiruzen-kogen. Get off at Sports Center Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station