Hizen Yumekaido is a theme park featuring a reproduction of an inn town on Nagasaki-kaido Road during the Edo Period (1603 – 1868).
There are Japanese traditional tea shops, inns, playhouses, Samurai and Ninja residences, and other facilities at that time lined up on a street.
You can enjoy mingling with townspeople and watching street performances and Ninja shows.
You can also take a photo wearing the real Samurai costumes or Kimono dresses that are the same as the ones actually used for filming.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 28 minutes from JR Takeo Onsen Station the bus bound for Ureshino Onsen. Get off at Showa-dori Bus stop.
Address / Location
- NipponDiscovery @nippondiscovery - 2020-12-20
- GaijinPot @GaijinPot - 2020-02-01
- kumele @kumele_weshould - 2019-08-28
- Japan Ninja Council @JapanNinja_En - 2018-05-25