Located in Taito-ku Lifelong Learning Center, the museum holds numerous documents relating to the writer Ikenam Shotaro's works, and exhibits include a replica of his study, as well as some of his works, hand-written manuscripts and paintings.
A collection of documents on period novels, from rare pre-war books to works by popular modern authors, are available to the public in the period novel corner.
- 9:00 - 20:00
- 9:00 - 17:00 (Sundays and Natinal holidays)
- Year-end and New Year's holidays
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express (03)
- 8 minutes walk from Iriya Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (H18)
- 15 minutes walk from JR Uguisudani Station