Iwami Adachi Art Museum, opened in 1977, displays Keiji Adachi's personal collections as well as the artworks and crafts made in and around the Iwami region (western part of Shimane prefecture).
Visitors can see many important pieces, such as potteries and swords from the Asuka Period (592 - 710) to Taisho Period (1912 - 1926).
The museum is also famous for its large collection of Nagahama dolls.
- 9:30 - 16:00
- December 31 - January 1
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes walk from JR Hashi Station
- 20 minutes walk from JR Kushiro Station
- 16 minutes from JR Hamada Station by the bus bound for Gotsu. Get off at Aquas-mae Bus stop.
Address / Location
- B @randombbubbles - 2016-06-27
- B @randombbubbles - 2016-06-26
- diana beets @dax1964 - 2016-06-15