Kitahama Alley is a renovated shopping facility which was originally built as a warehouse in the early Showa Period (1926 – 1989).
The rusty building which has been blown by ocean breeze has a distinctive atmosphere and is now very popular spot among young people.
The building houses fancy shops, coffee shops and restaurants, and the entrance of each shop looks like that of a hiding place.
- 11:00 - 20:00 *varies according to the shop
- Varies according to the shop / facility
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes walk from JR Takamatsu Station
Address / Location
- 瀬戸内アートコレクティブ @setocole - 2021-04-03
- Inter global age @CitronShisoLeaf - 2021-03-11
- 浪花春男児 @NHarudanji - 2019-08-04
- Makoto Akatsu @RedMak63 - 2019-07-24
- you sakana @yousakana - 2018-09-01
- Attack on Titan Wiki @AoTWiki - 2018-08-15
- Isaiah Wong @isaiahastic - 2017-01-21
- Toyota Motor Corp. @ToyotaMotorCorp - 2016-06-06
- Vanny @Vanity_Jam - 2016-02-21
- Jinna Smit @JinnaSmit - 2015-06-11
- วิภว์ บูรพาเดชะ @VipHappening - 2015-04-15