Michi-no-Eki Momoyama Tenkaichi Market

Travel Guide - Michi-no-Eki Momoyama Tenkaichi Market

Information

Michi-no-Eki Momoyama Tenkaichi Market is a rest house facility located on the National Route 204 near the ruins of Nagoya Castle.
In addition to sales of local specialties, farmers and fishermen directly sell their produce here.
There are also restaurants that serve fresh squids and other seafood as well as an information center for Chinzei and Yobuko areas.

Opening Hours

  • 8:00 – 18:00

Closed

  • 3rd Monday of each month
  • January 1 – 3

Access / Public Transport

  • 30 minutes taxi ride from JR Karatsu Station
  • 45 minutes from JR Karatsu Station or Ote-guchi Bus Center by the bus bound for Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan. Get off at Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan-iriguchi Bus stop.

Address / Location

* Please click each address to show the location.
Karatsu Furusato Hall 'Arpino'
Karatsu Furusato Hall "Arpino" is a tourist facility which introduces Karatsu city and its local products. There is an information center an ...  more »
Yobuko Morning Market
Yobuko Morning Market is held on the 200 meters long Asaichi-dori Street in Yobuko every morning. It is one of the three biggest morning mar ...  more »
SHIBUYA 109
SHIBUYA 109, popularly nicknamed "Maru-Kyu (0-9 in Japanese)" is a fashion building that leads the latest Shibuya style young fashion trends. ...  more »
Akihabara Electric Town (Akihabara Denki-gai)
Akihabara Electric Town features bustling streets with specialty shops of electric appliances and pop culture. It is one of the largest elect ...  more »
Asahi Beer Headquarters
Asahi Beer is one of the major beer manufacturers in Japan. The beer glass-like tall building, covered with amber glass on its sides and whit ...  more »
Shinjuku Electric Street (Shinjuku Denki-gai)
Shinjuku station is surrounded by major electronics stores, such as "Yamada Denki", "Bic Camera", and "Yodobashi Camera", which offer plenty  ...  more »
Former Office of Karatsu Bank
Since completed in 1912, this western-style building was used as a bank until 1997. The building is famous for its connection with an archite ...  more »

Tweets

No Tweets found.