Minokoshi, literally "leaving unseen" a reef-bound seacoast similar to Tatsukushi is so named because, in the old days, sightseers denied themselves a visit to this area since the route was extremely trying despite its rare and beautiful scenery.
Today, the coast is accessible in 30 minutes by a glass-bottomed boat from Tatsukushi.
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 8:00 - 17:00 (March - November)
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 8:00 - 16:00 (December - February)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from Sukumo Station on the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Sukumo Line by the bus bound for Tosa-Shimizu Bus Center. Get off at Tatsukushi Bus stop (Only few buses are available), then transfer to Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat.
Address / Location
- Tennis Results @oztennisresults - 2016-09-20
- JP Rail.com @jprailcom - 2015-02-20