Mitsuo Aida is a calligrapher and poet, widely known by his book "Ningen Damono (Because I am human)" published in 1984.
His Zen-based poetry and art through simple calligraphy win a lot of fans.
The museum was opened in 1996 and exhibits about 100 of his works regularly.
Experience these simple writings and try to understand their deep spiritual and philosophical meaning.
At the museum shop, you can buy the museum's original items as well as his books.
- 10:00 – 17:30 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Mondays (except national holidays)
Access / Public Transport
- 3 minutes walk from JR Yurakucho Station
- 3 minutes walk from Yurakucho Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line (Y18)
- 5 minutes walk from JR Tokyo Station