Nakaizu Winery Hills produces 12 types of wines and offers tours to visitors.
Surrounded by grape vineyards, the structure built in Napa Valley style called "Nakaizu Winery Chateau T.S" has a free wine tasting room, open-air terrace cafeteria, California-style restaurant, California wine collection room (sampling available with charge), barbecue garden zone, and other spots of interest.
- Nakaizu Winery Chateau T.S: 9：30 – 17：00
- Nakaizu Winery Chateau T.S: 9：00 – 17：00 (Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)
- Spa: 11:00 - 23:00 (Admission until 22:00)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- Free shuttle bus is available from Shuzenji Station on the Izuhakone Railway Sunzu Line (20 minutes bus ride)
- 10 minutes taxi ride from Shuzenji Station on the Izuhakone Railway Sunzu Line
Address / Location
- tackune @tackune1 - 2021-02-19
- pimlico @pimlicotw - 2016-06-05