Okinawa Fruits Land is a tropical theme park.
The park is divided into three zones: Fruits Zone, Butterfly Zone, and Bird Zone.
At Tropical Zone, you can walk around the tropical gardens with Papaya, Mango, Dragon fruit (Pitaya), and Jackfruit, the world's biggest fruit.
At Butterfly Zone, you can see a group of Rice paper butterfly, the biggest butterfly in Japan.
At Bird Zone, you can touch the colorful tropical birds.
After visiting these zones, you can enjoy their original desserts with tropical fruits at the café or Ryukyuan cuisine at the restaurant.
A workshop for making brown sugar is also available.
- 9:00 - 18:00
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 18 minutes from Nago Bus Terminal the #70, 76 bus. Get off at Meio Daigaku-iriguchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Gaurav Bajpai @gauravbaj - 2020-02-07
- Gaurav Bajpai @gauravbaj - 2020-02-04
- Tommy Thompson @TommyTh59496862 - 2020-02-02
- Trending @buzten10 - 2020-02-02
- Tom @2bearbear - 2020-02-01
- GFriend Part @gfriend_part - 2019-11-02
- Katong Kids Inc @katongkidsinc - 2019-10-17
- aya @ayachan4197 - 2017-10-18
- Ashley Attilio @AshleyAttilio85 - 2017-03-19
- 咲和子 @sxjlks_26 - 2016-06-12
- Ruth Rieckehoff @tanamatales - 2015-09-17