Shiki Memorial Museum is a literary museum which features the works and career of Matsuyama-born Haiku poet, Masaoka Shiki.
In addition to the history of Dogo, Matsuyama, and Shiki himself, a replica of "Gudabutsu-an", the house where Masaoka Shiki and Natsume Soseki stayed when they were in Matsuyama, is also exhibited.
Audio guide in foreign languages is available in the museum.
- 9:00 - 17:00 (November - April)
- 9:00 - 18:00 (May - October)
- The next day of National holidays
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Dogo-Onsen Station on the Iyo Railway Jonan Line
Address / Location
- Izy_septembre @DOGO_Spiritual - 2018-01-17
- わぐりあん @wagurian - 2016-01-16